Monday, May 05, 2008

I Feel sorry for the rest of you...


...because I got the best mother-in-law out there. I love her for LOTS of reasons (not the least of which is her mad card playing skills) but the most recent reason being that after reading my 'Homesick' post the other day, she sent me a bouquet of fresh tulips. Don't you wish your mother-in-law was as nice as mine?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Psshaw. Don't feel sorry for me. Not only do I have the same mother-in-law as you (whom I dominate in cards), but I also have the privilege of being a fan of the national championship Jayhawks (instead of the regional finals choking Longhorns). :)

Unknown said...

you lucky chick! that's an awesome surprise.

Jan said...

She sounds wonderful. I want to be a mother-in-law like that. You guys are both lucky.

Allison said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! You big lucky!

Sara said...

yes, i do wish my mil would do something like that!

wow