
If I am any kind of good mother, it's because I have had SOOO many wonderful examples to follow. I heard in a talk to day that a mother's advice is the simplest form of revelation. It's so true. Because I'm blessed with not only a wise and experienced mother, but 8 sisters that are all ahead of (or right with) me in the child-rearing game, I have a wealth of knowledge and experience readily available. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you wonderful, amazing women. Thank you for all that you add to my life. I love you.


2 comments:
Loved your words about your mom. You are a lovely mama yourself.
You have the prettiest family! And, I know this has nothing to do with this blog, but the blog about your mom-inlaw was so nice! You may have a great mother-in-law, but she has a super-awsome, totally spectacular daughter-in-law!
Post a Comment