Here are a few things you should know about Hadley:
She LOVES to be read to. Current favorites include (but are not limited to) Tumble Bumble, Moo Baa La La, La and Blue Hat, Green Hat.
She loves babies. She carries them around, feeds them, "talks" to them and gives them lots of hugs and kisses.
She is a HUGE fan of Elmo (or "Momo" as she calls him). It's funny because we've never been much of a Sesame Street family. She just saw something one day that he was on and it was love at first sight. We don't go very many places without Elmo. He has become our 4th child.
She loves, LOVES, L-O-V-E-S her blanket!! Neither of the boys ever got attached to their blanket. But this particular one has been her constant companion since the day they met. Sleeping is almost impossible without it and laundry time is hard to bear. I, for one, think it's adorable...mostly because I think everything she does in adorable (and I'm not the tiniest bit biased in my opinion)
There's your little Hadley update. There will be a quiz later.

3 comments:
She's a cutie! I can't believe how big she's getting--I think Hadley and Nora would get along very well!
She is so darling! I wish we lived next door so we could hang out with our kids and make cookies. Sigh. One day. :)
Miss H is darling and I loved getting to hear about her. Love how she sleeps too. :)
She is 500% girlie girl, isn't she? Darling!
Post a Comment