At the Whole Foods in downtown Austin they have an ice rink on the roof. Cooper has been asking and asking if we would take him since we saw the rink up in Dallas (we didn't have time to stick around and skate that day). So, finally this week we did it. One of us had to stay with Hadley (and be the photographer) so Mark drew the short straw was the lucky one who got to help them around the "rink". (They say everything is bigger in Texas, but I'm here to tell you that does NOT apply to ice skating rinks on top of grocery stores!!)

Saturday, January 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like a fun activity...for Cooper!!! Hilarious, wish we could have been there, Dad's are such good sports, aren't they!!
The nativity is darling, too and fun no matter how it turns out it's precious!!
Love, Mum
That is so cute. :) Short sleeves at the ice rink? You must live in Austin...
I am jealous that you aren't all bundled up (like we are here in sunny California - sheeesh!) Looks like fun! Ice rink on top of a grocery store - how inventive! I tried to talk them into renting skates for our pond on the golf course, but no luck! Thanks for the updates!
Love -
Mom
I love all your wonderful and fun posts! thanks for taking the time to catch up! It is amazing what adorable children you have...I love the way you capture them in photos!
How funny! I didn't know they had that. Not that I would attempt it. I can't even stay up on skates (ice or roller) and I don't think Dustin can either! We would be a mess for sure- I feel you Porter! :)
Post a Comment