Since BYU made the "Sweet 16" in the Men's NCAA tournament this year, (for the first time in 30 years) Mark & Cooper decided they couldn't pass up the chance to take a quick road trip out to New Orleans to witness history AND, as an added bonus, get to see Jimmer Freddette play as well.
They had a great time, but by the time the game got over it was WAY past this little Cougar's bed time!

3 comments:
Hurrah!!!!!! Loved the ice skating picture, but I need MORE! Haven't seen or talked to you guys in such a long time! My fault!! I love the last picture of Cooper out like a light! Too cute! See you all in a couple of weeks. Practice up your "Deep in the Heart of Texas" song as I can play it on the ukelele!!! Hard to clap when you are playing though. Love all y'all!
Glory hallelujah! A new post and Jimmer! Its too much :)
Your kids are so lucky! You have such a fun family. :)
Post a Comment