Mark's grandmother passed away 4 years ago today. Porter's birthday is always my reminder. She died just 8 days after I had him and I was SOO sad to have to miss her funeral. I only knew Dody for 5 years but I have very fond memories of her. When Mark and I lived in downtown Salt Lake we would often take a Sunday afternoon walk to the assisted living place where she lived and spend an hour or two with her. She was a character! She was spunky and witty and fun to be around. This is my favorite picture of her with Mark. They were really close and you can just see in the picture how much they enjoy each other. We miss you, Dody!


1 comment:
Kristen - I love this photo of Mark and Mom! They loved each other so much! I know he misses her dearly! So do I! She loved you too! She was so glad Mark found someone smart and gorgeous - YOU! She also loved Cooper very much! She was a character!
Post a Comment