I have asked nicely, I have begged...she just won't listen when I tell her to pretty please STOP GROWING!! It's all going by waaaay to fast for me. Maybe it's that she's our last and I'm trying to savor this last precious baby time. Or maybe it's that life gets so busy that I feel like every time I turn around she's reached yet another milestone...more on that to come.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She is so, so, so cute. I just love that picture of her. That dress is darling too. Stop growing baby girl. :)
Wow, her eyes are just huge! What an adorable dress and the baby is darn cute too! She doesn't nmind very well about the growing part though. I am going to have to get after her for that!
Dang, now I really wish we'd seen her the other night! She has changed a ton! I love her cute little dress, too. It totally matches her cuteness! :)
Darling girl! She is changing all the time. I know how you feel. Its hard to watch em grow!
Cher
kristen, she's so adorable!
lets hook her up with simon in a few years :)
Post a Comment