Grasp bunny by the neck - not too firm now; remember he's hollow...
First you tackle the ears. This is a must. Don't ask why - it's the law, it's in the books - it's just how it's done. Don't argue.Next you eat the candy eyes off. Again, go easy - you don't want that hollow face to cave in.

Now that you've gotten to this point you've finished the mandatory portion of your task. You may now proceed to finish off your bunny however you choose. Good luck my friends. Enjoy!
**I didn't take these pictures with the intent to create a "tutorial" I was just snapping pictures of Cooper eating his Easter treats and when I looked at them later - it just looked like a series of steps...you can blame the rest on my sense of humor...or lack thereof ;)




6 comments:
He looks like an expert already!! Go Cooper!!!
Love, Grandma J
Can you send me a bunny? I need to practice up! I never got the rules spelled out to me and I am now happy to comply!
Did you put your hands together (in a closing the books fashion) when you said "It's in the books"? I'm glad you still say that.
Look at him go! Send those pics into the publishers who print "the book" and maybe he will be famous when updated edition is published!
AND, Happy Birthday (really, really late--in so many ways...)
I am off to bed now!
Your tutorial is hilarious! Next time I have myself a chocolate bunny I'll have to refer to this - since I don't have "the books". :)
That's funny! I remember eating Chocolate Bunnies in just the same way. It must be a universal law created at the foundation of the earth....(yes, they made chocolate bunnies way back when I was young)
Post a Comment