Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

It's kind of a mystery to me why we dye Easter eggs each year since I'm the ONLY one in the house who will eat them. Still, they have a great time doing it...and so did I when I was their age. And so, the tradition will continue and I will enjoy hardboiled eggs for breakfast the whole week after Easter until they get too big to want color eggs any more. Besides, how could I say no to those cute faces??

3 comments:

Vicki said...

What darling "boys" you have Kristen! All 3 of them! Of course, I am a bit partial!

Allison said...

Very cute! I know what you mean about the leftover hard boiled eggs though... You are a cute mom! :)

Slesk Family said...

You are such a creative mom.
Great memories you are creating.
The kids are getting so big. Can't wait to see you all in July.