So darn cute! Nice job capturing such fun and such love. They are boys through and through - how fun! Thanks for the update on photos - I was going through withdrawls. I need to get down there and see them in person. Love - Vicki
I am missing you all terribly - the pictures gave me a good "ahhhh, how cute!" Hoping the company starts allowing travel again so I can get down there soon.
How cute! The other day I was thinking that if I could EVER get to the point where I didn't allow my children's quarreling to put me in a super sour mood, and instead remained calm and PLEASANT, then I might be ready for the celestial kingdom...right now I am working on not wanting to beat them when they fight!
14 comments:
Isn't it wonderful how you can capture those moments so easily now!!! They are so cute!!!
Love, Mum
How did you ever get them to get in the bucket together?! Mine would have fought over whose turn it was and would never share!
They are so cute together. Love how they are growing up as buddies. Cute guys!
Love when "loves" turn into tackles! Cute, cute brothers.
So CUTE! Aren't they fun?! I LOVE boys. Always have, always will.
That is such a cute pictures! I love it when my kids get along!
those are such seriously cutie boys!!!
Those are awesome pictures. I think the one of the two of them in the bucket is my favorite. You need to have that one framed!
2 CUTE boys
So darn cute! Nice job capturing such fun and such love. They are boys through and through - how fun!
Thanks for the update on photos - I was going through withdrawls. I need to get down there and see them in person.
Love -
Vicki
That's a bucket 'o cute right there :D
That's a bucket 'o cute right there :D
I am missing you all terribly - the pictures gave me a good "ahhhh, how cute!" Hoping the company starts allowing travel again so I can get down there soon.
How cute! The other day I was thinking that if I could EVER get to the point where I didn't allow my children's quarreling to put me in a super sour mood, and instead remained calm and PLEASANT, then I might be ready for the celestial kingdom...right now I am working on not wanting to beat them when they fight!
Post a Comment