Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Soccer time again!

We signed Cooper up to play soccer again this year. I think he enjoyed it a lot more this time around because we he had some friends on the team. He was sad to see it end this year and keeps asking me if it's the day for soccer practice.
GO COOPER GO!

4 comments:

Slesk Family said...

THANK YOU!
ah, the soccer days....
orange slices , string cheese and juice boxes were regular grocery items in those days :)

Vicki said...

So darn cute - can't wait to see them in person! What happened to the puzzle shot of Porter? I saw it for a moment and then it was gone. Did his agent pull it?
Grandma V

cheryl said...

I love how there is no gap between shorts and shin guards. So cute :D

Kelsey and Rylee said...

Little boys and soccer! So cute!