blog!!...and the Jedi (or just Darth Vader and a clone trooper)
I promised Jamie I would have something up on my blog by the end of the weekend...so here it is. I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures so stay tuned for more new posts soon.

(I really wish this was a video instead of a picture because you really need to hear Porter doing the Darth Vader breathing thing for maximum enjoyment.)
I promised Jamie I would have something up on my blog by the end of the weekend...so here it is. I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures so stay tuned for more new posts soon.

(I really wish this was a video instead of a picture because you really need to hear Porter doing the Darth Vader breathing thing for maximum enjoyment.)
I'm tellin' you - I LOVE this mom gig. Sure, living with 5 & 2 year old boys has it's frustrations and some down-right disasters, but there is NEVER a day without at least one laugh.


4 comments:
Cute little boys (I think it's Cooper and Porter!!! hard to tell!!)
Such fun they have with their Jedi things - that 's probably what I should start collecting - more little boy things. Barbies seem to be the thing that collects around here.
Love, Mum
I especially like the footwear choices!
Couple of cuties! Looking forward to more posts!!
Need Star Trek music to go with these. Adorable. I want to try on that costume! Those are some cute boys!
Post a Comment