Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The fall festivities continue

The other day for preschool we got together with the other class and some other friends and took a field trip out to Sweet Berry Farms in Marble Falls. The weather was perfect and the kids were great. I think everyone had a really good time.

My little pumpkins


We all got to go on a little hayride around the farm



Walking through the corn maze

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I want to live by you guys that have "fall" activities. California is so boring that way! Oh, you also have little kids! I miss that! The photos are adorable. Porter cracks me up with the blue gun thing. What a silly guy! Thanks for sharing!
California Granny

Shirley said...

I love all the pictures, it sounds like you had a lot of fun, sorry we missed it but glad it happened.
We had such a good time visiting!!
Love, Mum

Wendy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We missed the pumpkin patch this year and I think i'm more sad about that than my kids!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!!