Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pumpkin Races

The way they let the kids pick out their pumpkins is by having 'pumpkin races'. 2 kids at a time get a wagon and pull it down the row of hay bails, through the scarecrow tunnels to the pumpkin pile, pick out their pumpkin and race back. I thought it was a creative way to keep things fun, quick and controlled.

Cooper and Kelli racing.

Porter's newest thing is he HAS to have this little blue gun with him at ALL TIMES. The only way I could get him to let go of it so he could pull the wagon was to put it in the wagon and let him pull it. He kept looking back at it to make sure it was still there.

All the little kiddos with their pumpkins.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Slesk Family said...

I loved this idea.
It may find itself part of Oktoberfest 2009.