Mark and Cooper with "Big Tex" he talks and moves giving you all sorts of useful info about "what's goin' on at at the fair that you outta check out".

They had a pretty cool train museum there. Mark and Cooper spent about an hour checking out all the cars and engines.

We thought it would be fun to take the whole family on the Texas Star - the big (biggest in North America to be more precise) ferris wheel, but Cooper decided that the fire engine ride that let you squirt water was more his speed.


6 comments:
looks like fun! i'm dying to go - one of these years...
I think I agree with Cooper -- the fire engine looks awesome! Fun time!
Dallas?? Did you know that I am from Dallas?? I am a fan of the Texas State Fair!!! There is nothing better than fair food!!
Darling photos - poor Porter - that is pure exhaustion. Looks like he had a blast!
Vicki
Oh man, I think my kids would FREAK OUT (scared) over Big Tex. I love fairs so much!
me and the Cooper Man-- same kind of ride schedule! The only difference is that he is...well 4 1/2 and by the time he has made it through a decade or so, he will probably surpass my courage!
Post a Comment