Sunday, October 19, 2008

BYU Game

Thursday night BYU played TCU. We headed up to Fort Worth hoping to see the undefeated Cougars battle it out with the Horned Frogs (no, I'm not kidding - that's really their mascot). Sadly, there didn't seem to be a lot of battling on the Cougars part and we lost the game 32-7.
Oh, well - we had a good time anyway.

Here are the boys at the BYU tailgate BBQ showing off their new shirts.



At the game with Dad.













By about the third quarter these guys were tired and 'punchy'!


Finally calling it quits and heading to the hotel.
I love this picture of P. on his dad's shoulders.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disappointing game but how fun that they got to go! Mark you are a cute dad :)
Cher

Anonymous said...

OK. Now I see it. Little Cooper and Little Porter look like Little Cheryl and Little Kristen. Isn't that what you have been trying to tell me all along??
Cher