would that be a large diet coke that I see?Gotta love it!!!
I like to call it Diet Cope. That's a really cute picture of you too!
Cute picture-- a large diet coke makes me smile as well! do tell more about the place???
It's not the Coke it's the QT. Can i get an ament? I hope there are lots of them between here and there so your drive is bearable :)CHer
Post a Comment
4 comments:
would that be a large diet coke that I see?
Gotta love it!!!
I like to call it Diet Cope. That's a really cute picture of you too!
Cute picture-- a large diet coke makes me smile as well! do tell more about the place???
It's not the Coke it's the QT. Can i get an ament? I hope there are lots of them between here and there so your drive is bearable :)
CHer
Post a Comment