It's been so long since I've posted (again) I've almost forgotten how. That, or it's my computer having all the technical difficulties today and not really me fumbling around not knowing what I'm doing. Anyway...Yes, I am "tooting my own horn" today. I am now officially licensed to practice dental hygiene in Texas! I wasn't too worried about getting my license here because I wasn't considering going back to work yet. But then it was brought to my attention that my boards were going to expire soon and I'd better get a move-on and process my paperwork. So after a lot of work, worry and several prayers I got everything in (literally the day before the deadline). I'm not even kidding when I say I would rather have a root canal than go through the living nightmare of taking my boards again. So big sigh of relief, a couple of cartwheels and a "WA-HOO!!" I can take that off my worry list for now.

TA-DA!

7 comments:
Hooray!!! I'm so glad that all worked out in the end. What a relief!!
Congratulations!!! You put the "work" (blood,sweat,tears and prayers) into getting it so I'm glad it was successful.
Love, Mom
Congrats! That is one great skill to have...glad you were able to work it all out.
Toot your own horn all you want, girl. You deserve it!
Yippee for you! That's awesome -- and I know a wonderful dentist if you ever do want a job!
You are amazing! As always! Congratulations, Kristen, that is a super accomplishment. Can I get my teeth cleaned (at the family discount) when I come to Texas. Especially after you and Mark take me to Ruby's and Salt Lick - someone will need to clean all that beef out of my choopers.
Seriously, we are very proud of you! But of course, we were before you know that, right?
Love -
California Momma
Wow, I don't think I've done a cart wheel in years. Good for you (on that and all the other stuff!) :)
that's awesome! :)
you're so pretty
Post a Comment