...only I was not as convinced that we needed it. So I told him he could do some jobs around the house and earn the money to buy it himself. One of the things he decided to do was to make his bed without any help...
...not bad for his first attempt. And finally, a couple of weeks (and several similar "jobs") later...



5 comments:
Nice work! My kids are all gung ho to earn money until they find out what they have to do.
I think that's awesome. Kids need to know that they don't just get to have everything they want -- and it is so good for them to understand the concept of earning it. Good for you guys!
That is awesome! I love how Cooper is holding his "prize" up with such admiration. You always treasure things more when you have to work for them. Good lessons there and I think he did a darn good job on that bed of his. Congratulations to Cooperman!
Love -
Grandma V
Do you think my husband would make our bed if I paid him... probably, but I doubt he could do as awesome of a job as Cooper does! Way to be a good parent!
not quite the berry fields, but it's never to soon to start 'workin' em'
HA.
Good job Cooper!
Post a Comment