Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

This will be Cooper and Porter in 15 or so years...

9 comments:

Kasey said...

Ok, those guys are hilarious! I love it.

Vicki said...

That was a riot! I laughed so hard - but I am easily amused! Your boys will not be doing this -
Thanks for sharing this, great fun!
California Mom

Maren and Dustin said...

Where did you find that clip of my brothers? That was awesome, and I'm curious to know which brother you think was Cooper and which was Porter. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Jan said...

Still laughing out loud.

Slesk Family said...

when they are, I hope they are as funny as these two. You'll really laugh!

Sheree said...

I about pulled an ab muscle from laughing...so which one is Cooper and which is Porter?

Hacking it up said...

That was freakin' hilarious! Reminds me of my brothers!!!

Kristen said...

So, for those of you who have asked...I'm pretty sure Porter is the one who's in the TOOL shirt in the beginning. At less than 2 he already enjoys pushing Cooper's buttons.

Anonymous said...

I can totally picture Cooper & Porter doing that! Hilarious! And - um - I washed my phone and lost your #, Mark. (And Dave's) Please call or email me! And I LOVE your guys' b-day messages to each other! KVW