
I had an awesome birthday this year. Thanks to all my 'peeps' for the cards, flowers, phone calls, e-mails and presents. I feel very loved and very blessed that I have so many wonderful people in my life.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Breakfast in bed {Creme Brulee French Toast no less}.
- Mark brought home pink roses and a Costco cake (it is my favorite birthday cake - I know, pretty fancy taste I've got!!)
- Dinner/movie (Leatherheads) with Mark at Alamo Drafthouse
- A very fun girls night with my friends (thanks for hosting Naomi)
Nike+ipod sports pack. I can't wait to try this thing out.
I will definately need it to motivate me to run more since Natalie who, quite obviously, has my number got me this amazing cookbook of, well...I think the name says it all Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey - right up my ally!!
Lastly, Cheryl wins the prize for most awesome find! I think you might have to be a Johannesen girl to appreciate {much less recognize} this contraption. It is the KrumKake Express 839! I am confident that I am the envy of all my sisters with this beauty!! I can't wait to try it out!



11 comments:
Sounds like a great 29th birthday, if I were you I'd repeat it next year!!!
Love, Mum
Let me know how you like your nike+ iPod! Glad you had a great day full of good things! (and not just taxes!)
Hey, Costco cake is nothing to sniff at! At least you didn't have to make your own birthday cake..
happy, happy! can't wait to see (taste) what you whip up from the cookbook! :)
You look great! So happy you had a fabulous birthday. I think birthdays should be HUGE -- every single year. I'm already planning (or hinting to my hubby) for my bday which is in August. (The big 3-0... woohoo!)
And you're right, I had no clue what a krumkake was. Thanks for the wiki link. :)
Sounds wonderful -- wish I could have helped celebrate. (I guess my contribution was making it possible for Natalie to attend!) Happy birthday!
Wow! Some birthday kiddo! Good for you - you deserve it and more. And just think some people dread April 15th and you celebrate it! Awesome!
Love -
California Mom
kristen you are gorgeous, happy birthday!
Looks like you had a great birthday!!! You deserved it!!!...I thought you were 21...not 29... :)
What a sweet birthday--you are one lucky gal! We had so much fun at your party--you deserved a fun night out woman :)
that sounds like the recipe for a perfect day! I'm glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment