Kristen normally posts for birthdays of our family, but I don't expect her to post for her own birthday. Turnabout is fair play.
To celebrate her 29th birthday, here are 29 reasons why I love Kristen...
1. Has served a mission (Palau)
2. Always lets me choose the lesser of two evil chores
3. Very caring about other’s feelings
4. Encouraging
5. At night, she’ll get up with the boys when I’m faking sleep sound asleep
6. Will watch sports with me
7. Our family is most important to her
8. Not afraid to laugh at herself
9. Dances like nobody’s watching on our dance
kitchen floor
10. Enjoys spending time with my family
11. Reliable
12. Feigns interest when I tell her fantasy sports stories
13. Undoubtedly, a very good cook
14. Lets me play with keep the boys occupied while she does the work
15. Bargain shopper
16. Is not afraid to get her hands dirty (yard work, changing tires)
17. Ready to help whenever needed
18. Tolerates my interest in bowling
19. Her wonderful family
20. Determined (learned the Palauan language not in the MTC, but on her mission)
21. Always up for a game (no matter the odds)
22. You know she makes great desserts
23. Knows how to make us laugh
24. Resourceful
25. Is a really good singer
26. She’s my bestest friend
27. Testimony is strong
28. Exceeds expectations of an insomniac mom handling 2 full-time (and 1 part-time) boys
29. Not sure that I deserve her, but she’s MINE
Mark
To celebrate her 29th birthday, here are 29 reasons why I love Kristen...
1. Has served a mission (Palau)
2. Always lets me choose the lesser of two evil chores
3. Very caring about other’s feelings
4. Encouraging
5. At night, she’ll get up with the boys when I’m faking sleep sound asleep
6. Will watch sports with me
7. Our family is most important to her
8. Not afraid to laugh at herself
9. Dances like nobody’s watching on our dance
kitchen floor
10. Enjoys spending time with my family
11. Reliable
12. Feigns interest when I tell her fantasy sports stories
13. Undoubtedly, a very good cook
14. Lets me play with keep the boys occupied while she does the work
15. Bargain shopper
16. Is not afraid to get her hands dirty (yard work, changing tires)
17. Ready to help whenever needed
18. Tolerates my interest in bowling
19. Her wonderful family
20. Determined (learned the Palauan language not in the MTC, but on her mission)
21. Always up for a game (no matter the odds)
22. You know she makes great desserts
23. Knows how to make us laugh
24. Resourceful
25. Is a really good singer
26. She’s my bestest friend
27. Testimony is strong
28. Exceeds expectations of an insomniac mom handling 2 full-time (and 1 part-time) boys
29. Not sure that I deserve her, but she’s MINE
Mark

16 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristen! And nice work Mark--maybe you could give my husband some pointers seeing as my birthday is rapidly approaching!
Happy Birthday Kristen! We hope you have a wonderful birthday! We love you so much!
Mark - you did a great job on the blog and I agree 150% with everything you said - she is a keeper! Hang on to her!
California Mom
Happy Birthday Kristen!!
that is so sweet! happy birthday kristen!
Happy Birthday Kristen!
Wonderful tribute, Mark!
Happy Birthday Kristen! We're thinking of you here in California. We hope your having a great day! We love you and think you are awesome. What nice things for a husband to say or anyone for that matter.
Hey this is my first comment ever on a blog! You should feel honored.
I feel honored to call you my sister. Thanks for joining the family.
Love, Nan and family
Way to go Mark! Nice blog, you have outdone mine... Keep up the good work! We can turn this into a competition between brothers in law.... the rest of the slackers have nothing on us!
By the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!
oh what a cute husband! Happy Birthday Kristen!
Well done Mark!!!
Happy Birthday Kristen!!!! but I thought you were turning 21..... :)
Hope you have a GREAT day! You are a GREAT person, so you deserve it!!!
Love it. Couldn't agree more, and I wish I was that creative, Mark! Hope you had a great day, Kristen!
Wow! What a sweet list from a sweet husband. And it's all true, too! Happy birthday, Kristen! Love you!
Hope it was a great one Kristen! We are truly blessed to have your in our family. Mark, you definitely married up (j/k).
Happy birthday & you have a wonderful husband. Mark, I am sure that you gained about 10987 best husband points by that post!!
Super cute! What a great idea! And Happy 29th Birthday, only one more until you're the big 30! :) Hope your day was wonderful! Love you.
Happy B-day Kristen!!! And, Mark, you just scored some major points!
Happy 1 year younger than me Fissen! Way to go Mark.
And Let's hear it for krumkake huh? Uff Da!
Cher
Post a Comment