Sunday, March 02, 2008

UT fan in training


Cooper and Mark went on a little 'Father/son outing' last weekend to the UT basketball game. I think Cooper was more excited about seeing his friend Braden and the large Sprite that Mark got them to share than he was about the actual game. Oh well, he knows how to make the "Hook 'em Horns" symbol with his hand and he did tell me that he got to yell "Hook 'em Horns" as loud as he wanted at the game and he thought that was pretty cool, so we're making progress.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jan said...

Go Horns! Loved it that Mark is turning him into a Longhorns (and Sprite -- ha ha!) fan. Love the daddy time .

Unknown said...

how fun is that!

Vicki said...

Hook 'em horns! Sorry Rick! Go Jayhawks - yeah Cougars? I am so confused!!!
Very fun!
Grandma V

Anonymous said...

I can just picture the scene!
love it!