Last Sunday Mark and the boys made a fort in the livingroom. I have fond memories of building forts as a kid. No childhood is complete without them if you ask me.

Mark and the boys enjoying their "creation"

More of Cooper's handiwork behind the lens...I'm sure we'll get one that's in focus one of these days.
5 comments:
Love the fort! Nice work. And Coop did a great job of taking your picture, you're perfectly centered. I so remember building forts on Sundays. I swear we never built them any other day of the week, go figure.
We're a big fan of forts. We do one on many Sunday afternoons with Maya - fun stuff!
Hey, love the quilt that made the fort! Very fun to see the fun in the fort! Great fun! Oh, how I miss my kids being little - thanks for sharing the fun with us.
Grandma V
So cute! I always loved doing that, and how cute that Cooper himself documented the event with his own photo. I love it.
Our kids were so inspired by the fort idea that...you guessed it, we have a proud fort of our own in the dining room!
it isn't childhood without several forts...
Post a Comment