Cooper had his first soccer game today. I don't know who was more excited, him or Mark & I. It was a RIOT! Cooper did really well. I told him after practice the other day that I would give him $5 for every goal he made and I am {happily} already out $5! He played almost the whole game and the coach even gave him the "bravery" award at the end of the game for being one of the few kids who didn't cry all game - even when he fell down! Way to go, Cooper!
How can he possibly be old enough to play soccer already!!! The time flies by and we sure miss seeing them grow up!! Those are the cutest pictures, he looks like a go-getter. Way to go, Cooper!!! Love, Grandma J
Get ready for soccer days! Once they start, they don't stop! I remember those days when they couldn't even get enough kids on the field b/c most of them were crying. It's fun! Way to go Cooper!
Yipes! That is hard to believe - soccer already! I agree with Grandma J - time flies! Can't wait to see all y'all! (Practicing my southern drawl) - Cooper is a natural sportsman! Love - California Grandma
Way to go Cooper! Look out Kristen, at this rate he's going to clean out your retirement account. That is until he goes Pro, and then, as Dustin would say, he becomes your retirement account.
10 comments:
yahoo!!! cooper rocks!
How can he possibly be old enough to play soccer already!!! The time flies by and we sure miss seeing them grow up!! Those are the cutest pictures, he looks like a go-getter. Way to go, Cooper!!!
Love, Grandma J
Get ready for soccer days! Once they start, they don't stop! I remember those days when they couldn't even get enough kids on the field b/c most of them were crying. It's fun! Way to go Cooper!
Yipes! That is hard to believe - soccer already! I agree with Grandma J - time flies! Can't wait to see all y'all! (Practicing my southern drawl) -
Cooper is a natural sportsman!
Love - California Grandma
Way to go Cooper! Look out Kristen, at this rate he's going to clean out your retirement account. That is until he goes Pro, and then, as Dustin would say, he becomes your retirement account.
Oh my Gosh! I LOVE watching those little guys run around after the ball with their little shorts and shirts that drown them--too cute!!
He looks like he means business on the field. Kristen, you might be out a lot of money by the end of the season. He is sure to score a lot more goals!
How fun! Love to see those little guys out there with the soccer ball.
What a stud!
Way to go Coop! He looks adorable!
Post a Comment