Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hello Cupcake!

I was going to a birthday party for my friend this weekend and I wanted to try out these cupcake lollipops. I first saw these sweet babies on a blog called Bakerella {which I heard about from my friend Natalie's blog} anywho...everyone at the party seemed to really dig them so I thought I'd share so you all can enjoy!

I made half of them on sticks

This is what they look like on the inside.

Without sticks...just mini bite sized delights!! YUM!

So here's how you make them.


ENJOY!
P.S. Mine {cupcakes as well as pictures} are pretty ametur - if you want to see what they really should look like - go here

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my garsh, yummy!! Beautiful job Martha :)

Unknown said...

I will HAVE to try to make these. They look amazingly delicious.

Jan said...

Oh, Kristen!! These look fabulous! You are such a smarty! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Do you suppose you could freeze them and have them ready to take to someone when the moment arises??? They sound absolutely yummy!!!
Mum

100 Percent Cottam said...

sweet! glad you tried them out. i want to give 'em a whirl!

Maren and Dustin said...

Those looked really good. Too bad my birthday isn't for another 10 more months! And whatever - they looked super cute.

Vicki said...

Kristen - I thought yours looked just as good as the "professional" ones. What a cute idea! I want some personal training when I come down, okay?
California Mom

Allison said...

Those are so cute! What a clever idea. You are so daring to take on such a challenge. I can tell you that if I'd tried, they wouldn't look that good. When it comes to dipping chocolate, I'm no good. But yours look like they turned out perfectly!

Hacking it up said...

ohh! How cute!...and yummy!!! I'll have to make those for Madi's birthday coming up! Thanks for that!

Anonymous said...

Dang! When are you coming again???

Sara said...

hi kristen!
i found your blog once a long time ago (comment or link on someone else's blog-- can't remember who) and then your link got lost in my bookmarks somewhere! so i'm going thru my mess of bookmarks tonight and found your blog again. :) yay!

your family is so cute. i love your blog! this is what i love about the blogworld, when i can catch up with old friends! seriously, what did we do w/o the net?

are you still working as a hygienist?

sara (packham)