
A huge apology to all my fans {ok, just Wendy}, for my long absence. I guess with all the colds, flu and colder temperatures we haven't really been out and about or doing anything worth blogging about, much less taking a picture of.
Since we've been "under quarantine" we've all been playing {far more often than I care to admit}Legos Star Wars. I got it for Mark this Christmas so he and Cooper could play it together. It's a hoot. I won't even tell you how much that thing gets played. It's good clean family fun...right?

4 comments:
that cracks me up!!! you're so funny.
Nothin' wrong with a little Star Wars action! Looks like fun to me! Hope you all get well quickly.
YEAH!!! You're alive! I knew you were just hiding or maybe trying on some risque clothing! I bet you're pretty good at that xbox game. Do you and Cooper play all day so that when Mark comes home and plays with him, Cooper beats him? That's a great idea! I'm going to have to steal that. Now, is there anyway I can teach Ethan to play Halo on xbox live? Send me your secrets!
That's hilarious. I bet Braden would love us if we got something like this!! How fun. :)
Post a Comment