Happy Valentine's to you!!! We love our picture and have it posted on the fridge, of course, where we can look at them everyday! Cute, cute, cute!! Love, Grandma J
I absolutely loved the Valentine card - Cooper and Porter are perfect models - what great shots you got of them. Very cute indeed - can't wait to see you all in person. I missed your blog! California Grandma
8 comments:
Happy Valentine's to you!!! We love our picture and have it posted on the fridge, of course, where we can look at them everyday! Cute, cute, cute!!
Love, Grandma J
cutest thing ever! your boys are darling and that card is adorable.
Oh, how cute is that! Happy V-day to you guys too!! (your boys are totally cute!)
Soooo cute! I just love those photos. What a great idea.
Nice pictures! How did you do that? Can you teach me, after your star wars lego xbox game??? j/k
I absolutely loved the Valentine card - Cooper and Porter are perfect models - what great shots you got of them. Very cute indeed - can't wait to see you all in person. I missed your blog!
California Grandma
Those turned out soooo cute! I love them and what an awesome Valentine to receive :)
Adorable picture! Where did you get it done at?
Post a Comment