So I decided it was time to break up with Diet Coke. We've had a long running 'on again, off again' relationship. And though we've had some good times over the years, I decided that overall, it just wasn't a healthy relationship and we needed some time apart. I was too needy and dependant and the time has come to be able to stand on my own. I'm not going to lie to you - it didn't end amicably. It has been almost 3 weeks and everyday I still want one (or 4) as I drag through the day. I'm hoping in time that we can meet "as common and indifferent acquaintances".


10 comments:
man, you're a good woman. i couldn't give up cocacola. but i have to say, you still seem pretty sparkly to me!
I made the break when I joined the Church and I was fortunate that a NEW citrus drink came out at the same time - grapefruit!! and I made the switch to that, it was hard because I liked Coca Cola and now I can't stand any soda drink!!!
Good Luck!!!
Love, Mum
Wow -- you're a better woman than I am, that's for sure.
I hear you sister!! Stay strong. my friend. Kep on keepin on. Yuo're never beat til you quit...and there plenty more where those came from :)
Your sparkle will never die in my eyes :) hee.
Sigh...parting is such sweet sorrow...my prayers are with you! :)
good luck! I hope to make the break some day soon too.
Kris, I keep trying to tell you, Hes' just not that into you. Let him go. He loves me :)
Cher
I broke up with diet coke a few months ago, and to tell you the truth diet coke is way over rated, I don't miss it a bit. you can do it Kristen!
Wow! You are a brave soul! Good luck with that one! Let me know how it turns out!
enough of this blogging hiatus--where are you. you know i keep up with your life through reading about it. i guess this means i'll have to call!
Post a Comment