
We had a busy, but FUN weekend. It started with dinner...I just have to say I LOVE me some
Rudy's BBQ on a Friday night. Especially now that the weather has cooled down some. We went with some friends, took our crates of meat and sides out to the back grassy area and pretty much let the kids run around while we
got busy maintaining our lovely Rudy-booties enjoyed our food. Rudy's is a place you've got to experience it to fall in love with (as I obviously have). And let me just say that if you think you are not a fan of creamed corn...it's just because you haven't tried Rudy's creamed corn!
Next the Brudnicki's came over for a
competative to the point of being hostile friendly game of "Catan". We've been hooked on this game since the first time we played it. We're glad Dustin and Maren like it too so we have some one to play with.
2 comments:
I love Rudy's!!! And Rudy Booty's!!! I could just eat buckets of Creamed Corn, if nothing else. I have never played the Settler's game, but it seems like a fun one...You really know how to work the games, Kristen (I have no idea what that means, but thought I would say it anyway) Peace!
good ol' rudy's! i could go for some 'q, i'm thinking.
Post a Comment