Saturday we headed out to Sweet Berry Farms and met our friends the Wrights for some fabulous fall fun! We painted pumpkins, fed goats had homemade strawberry popsicles and took lots and lots of pictures.
Our little pumpkin Picassos.


Saturday we headed out to Sweet Berry Farms and met our friends the Wrights for some fabulous fall fun! We painted pumpkins, fed goats had homemade strawberry popsicles and took lots and lots of pictures.


3 comments:
What an adorable family!! That was really fun--I'm so glad we went, and hallelujah for you guys saving the day. Are we retarded or what? I can't believe you still want to be our friends...Thanks for the good times.
You are the poster for adorable families! Such cute photos - thank you so much! I love watching your family enjoy themselves. Wish I was there!
Love -
The Cracked up California Mom
good times at the punkin' patch! sweet berry farms is awesome.
Post a Comment