If Kristen(K) spends all day cleaning the house and Cooper(C) and Porter(P) can MESS the house up at a rate of 3 times the speed of Kristen's cleaning - when, exactly, will Kristen EVER have a clean house???
I imagine the equation looks something like this:
CP = 3K
(10 hours/K) x (CP/entire house) = NEVER!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Love the math equation -- I think you're right. Clean house = never.
You brainiac!! You're confusing me with all of your Math mumbo jumbo...I think your equation is absolutely right on, though!!
And your problem is??????
Enjoy!
Vicki
i'm totally with you. i'm sick of the MESS!
Paul says I'm a good surface cleaner, but I'm not good at the deep cleaning stuff. I say it's because I spend all my time picking up what I already picked up and wiping up what I already wiped up at least 4 times. I clean a lot--it just doesn't look like it!
i think you have solved it! wow--you are a total genius. i need some tutoring in my deterministic operations research class, can you help me??? i love having smart friends!!
Huh??
That's why my house is never clean.
I don't get 'higher' math!
listen all y'all it's sabatoge!
I love this post! How smart and creative are you?!
Post a Comment