Friday, October 19, 2007

Tagged again...and again!

The first one is from Kristi - the second from Andrea


First one...
Best thing you cooked last week? I made a roast with potatoes and carrots etc. for dinner tonight and since it's Sunday night and you won't be reading this until Monday I'll go ahead and lump it in with "last week".
If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?I would love to go to England - maybe at the end of June because I've always wanted to go to Wimbeldon. I'd love to go to New York at Thanksgiving and hit the Macy's Day parade. And ANYWHERE with a white sand beach, a beautiful sunset and my sweety would be perfect!!
When was the last time you cried?That's an easy one. September 23....on the upside (not the upside-down) I can laugh about it now.
Five things you were doing ten years ago:
1. Living in Provo - working for Dr. Perry
2. Going to school at UVSC/applying to Hygiene schools
3. Taking trips with friends - looking through my scrapbook from that year - I went to Newport Beach (twice), Las Vegas, Jackson Hole, Seattle and Boston!
4. I was Snow White for Halloween
5. Ran my first 5K
Five things on your to do list today.
1. Get ready for church (and by church I mean walking the halls with Porter)
2. Go to church
3. Work on agenda for next Scout committee meeting
4. Make sugar cookies with Cooper
5. Watch Confrence (Mark was out of town that weekend - we're playing catch up)
Five favorite snacks
1. Popcorn
2. Mint Musketeers
3. Steamed broccoli - no, that's not made up to make me look like I'm totally healthy...my body is evidence to the contrary...I just like it.
4. Chocolate Carmel Cluster Zone bars
5. Apples
bad habits
1.Procrastinating.
2. I'm a "shopshifter"...when I decide NOT to get something that I've already put in my cart, I don't walk it back to where I got it - I leave it on the shelf closest to where I am.
3. I'm not a very good loser when I play cards - Canasta, for some reason seems to be particularly bad...people have nearly been hurt...and, by the way, that's embarrassing to admit.
4. I 'snap' my gum
5. My sense of humor is completely juvenile
Five favorite foods
1. Pizza Factory Raspberry Vinagrette Salad (with added hot chicken) and don't lets forget the breadtwist that comes with it.
2. Café Rio Chicken Salad
3. Southwest Chicken soup (a recipe my sister gave me)
4. In-n-out cheeseburger, fries and strawberry shake (not technically one food, but you are required to eat them together...seriously - you'll be arrested)
5. Rudy's Creamed Corn, sausage and beans...mmm, I'm getting hungry.
I think maybe we eat out too much.
Top Five places I've been
1. France
2. Hawaii
3. Palau
4. New York
5. LA/Disneyland
6. Idaho :) (That one is JUST for you Kristi)
Five favorite memories
1. My wedding day
2. The day Cooper/Porter was born (equally favorite so, same number)
3. Time with my family
4. Graduation days (UVSC and Hygiene School - rare sense of accomplishment)
5. Roadtrips with friends


Second one...
6 random facts about myself
1. I am currently in a fight with the Universe. It appears I have seriously pissed it off since it has caused me to fall in public 3 times in the last 6 weeks. So here is my FORMAL APOLOGY: Universe, I'm sorry - please can we be friends again?
2. I have trouble sleeping. It's a good night if I can get to sleep before 1:30.
3. I'm not a very patient person (yet...my boys are helping me work on that one)
4. My favorite sound in the world is my boys laughing
5. I love to know random things (like where the phrase "mind your p's and q's" came from.) I call the part of my brain that stores this stuff my "gee whiz" file
6. I've always hated mayonaise

6 comments:

Jan said...

Loved your lists! It's always fun to find out stuff you never knew about someone.

Anonymous said...

I can only give you a "B" due to the fact that it was late. he he... very enjoyable read!

Kristi said...

Yum--I love your list (especially your food list!!! Dee-licious Cafe Rio, Rudy's, and Mint Musketeers!!) Thanks for sharing dude--good times!!

Brock Family said...

No wonder you don't sleep at night-- the rest of us are sleeping and you are keeping your mind going-- this level of funny just doesn't come together without adding a few extra hours in your day!! I love your lists! Maybe if you close your Gee Wiz file each night before you go to bed...maybe sleep would come???

Fantastic Five said...

that was fun to read. you really have fallen that much? maybe you need new shoes, or your toes realigned...ouch. i am sorry to hear that. i am sure you look so ccute doing it though!

Slesk Family said...

I have known you ALL your life (and changed your diapers) and I am still learning 'stuff' about my little sister. Fun!