
Thomas, Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen -MOVE OVER!! There's a new sherriff in town and his name is SUPER WHY! It's a new show on PBS and Cooper LOVES it. Mark found out that Super Why would be making an appearance at the Library right here in Austin and he kept it a surprise until we got there. It was fun. They had a story teller, and showed part of an episode of Super Why. They had kits for the kids to make their own cape and then the highlight...the big appearance!! We waited in line for about 5 min or so to get our picture taken with him and Cooper was all kinds of excited to meet him, but when it got right down to it he WASN'T HAVIN' IT!! So the only picture I was able to get was an "action shot" of Cooper trying to get away.


(just pretend THIS kid is Cooper! He's got the right idea.)


6 comments:
Love the pic of Cooper trying to escape -- what a fun surprise for him though! Maya loves that show too.
I wish I would have known about them coming to the library---Livi loves supery why! Actually, I do to! It's an awesome show!
ooh, wish mark wouldn't have kept it a secret from ALL of us! maya would have been sooo excited! super why is a current favorite, too.
That picture is of Cooper is hah-larious (as is the one of the other kid) :) We have never seen this show, but sound like we might have to...Super why not? (ok, that was lame...)
okay good, super why is coming on next after clifford and it will give me more time to read the blogs. Yeah for SuperWhy!
I died laughing at that shot of Cooper and your comment about the other kid - just love these little blog moments - my ribs hurt from laughter - thanks! I don't think I will be catching a show of "Super Why" however - he's scary and big! Nice job Mark - therapy will cost you!
Love -
California Mom
Post a Comment