Me: Halloween decorations so we can make our house look fun for Halloween.
Cooper: What's Halloween?
Me: Do you remember last year when you wore your Buzz Lightyear costume and we went to people houses and said "Trick-or-Treat" and they gave you candy?
Cooper: Oh! Can we do that right now?
Me: Sure, go knock on the door.
(Knock, knock...I open the door)
Cooper: SURPRISE CANDY CANE!!
Me: What? Do you mean Trick-or-Treat?
Cooper: Yeah, that one. Now give me some candy please.
These pictures have nothing to do with that story. I just thought they were funny.


7 comments:
Absolutely adorable and I love the little "Mini Super Why" guy! Hope we get the webcams up and running -
Love -
California Granny
Cooper!! He's such a funny boy-- loved the costumes!
I also would like some candy!
way to go finding a super why costume! Cute conversation. Last year was so fun!
surprise candy cane!!! i love it! that boy is the cutest!
Hee hee! Cooper, you brainiac--you know how to work all the Holidays!! Right on. I love the picture of Cooper chasing Porter--too funny!!
Yay! You have cute kids and now our blogs are linked! Woohoo!
I love you guys more than Diet Coke, and that's a lot of love!
Post a Comment