For those of you who have grown fond of our "patchwork -color testing wall" I regret to inform you that it is gone-daddy-gone! Cooper and I took care of it on Monday...I will post more picutres when I finish the whole room.
Oh Kristen, I will miss the patchwork wall. It always held such potential! :) I REALLY like what you're going to do with it--can't wait to see the final results!!!
What a good Mother you are to let Cooper help - what great memories for him (and I am sure for you as well). Can't wait to see it - I will stop by Costco and pick up the cake - be right there! California Mom
Yay for you!! Can't wait to see the end result!! Post pics!! (and that is DUMB as you live in my very neighborhood and I could WALK OVER AND SEE IT!! Duh.)
that is so perfect. I thought it looked like old town brick myself. can't wait to see the result. it really isn't quite that hard to find a tan color. next time call me!
7 comments:
Oh Kristen, I will miss the patchwork wall. It always held such potential! :) I REALLY like what you're going to do with it--can't wait to see the final results!!!
wahoo! that is so exciting. it will be time for a party for the big debuet. somebody stop by costco for a cake!!!
What a good Mother you are to let Cooper help - what great memories for him (and I am sure for you as well). Can't wait to see it - I will stop by Costco and pick up the cake - be right there!
California Mom
Yay for you!! Can't wait to see the end result!! Post pics!! (and that is DUMB as you live in my very neighborhood and I could WALK OVER AND SEE IT!! Duh.)
So, does this mean the Cooper Crew is headed to my house??? I didn't even know you had a patchwork wall---I haven't see you in FOREVER!!
I finally saw pictures of your place at mom and dad's recently. I loved it! You are so creative I can't wait to see the final product.
that is so perfect. I thought it looked like old town brick myself. can't wait to see the result. it really isn't quite that hard to find a tan color. next time call me!
Post a Comment