Monday, September 10, 2007

popsicle time


3 things about this picture:
1. It has been STINKING HOT the past couple of days
2. My boys take popsicle time very seriouslly
3. I think it's time to give Porter his first haircut.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

hee hee--they look so cute eating their popsicles! I love Porter's hair sticking up!! Live it up, boys!

LaNan said...

Summer popsicle time is the best! Cute pic.

Jan said...

Ah, they look so dang cute! I love the popsicle pics!

Vicki said...

Those are serious popsicle boys - how cute. Hot again, eh? Ugh! Come visit us - it is become "fall" here - well "fall" for Redondo Beach, but there is a little nip in the air in the morning. By the way - you have the coolest music on your blog - constantly amazed at the music - great fun! Hi to everyone - miss you!
California Mummy