
I am no longer a fan of my RAZR phone. I have only used two different brands of phone over the years - Nokia and Motorola. Sorry to all you Motorola fans out there, but I HATE THEM!! Porter has gotten ahold of my phone a couple of times and slobbered on it a bit...nothing major. But then my buttons started to work only some of the time (now none of the time) and my display just stopped lighting up. At present, all I can do is answer my phone. Not so useful. So if I don't call you don't take it personally, and if I don't return your call - it's just because I have no idea you called. GRRRRR.

5 comments:
hee hee--I know that's not supposed to be funny, but it is just a little bit! I agree, Razr's are overrated, especially after what's happened to your phone!
Ben, the person who knows way too much about cell phones to be normal, HATES motorola. He will be happy to hear how smart you are, but condolences on the loss of your phone and hence, the adult world.
Dev says to get an iphone. Course they'll probably lower the price next month to like 50 bucks and then that would suck.
I have a Motorola phone too (not a Razr though) and I don't like it either.
Kristen, why are you not calling me? Seriously...why don't you want to be my friend? And don't try and blame it on your phone. I'm sure it's really "broken" :)
Post a Comment