Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Back!!

Porter and I just spent 5 great days in Atlanta with 5 of my sisters. It was fun, crazy, hilarious and went by WAY too fast! We shopped, got pedicures, went for walks, and had a party for Owen who is 2! We ate too much and slept too little, but that's what you do on a sister weekend, am I right? My sisters are the best! I'm so lucky to have so many. I was having so much fun I hardly took any pictures...these are just a few of the ones I did manage to get. I'll post more later if my sisters send me the ones they took (hint, hint)
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Your sisters are adorable! And so are you, of course...I love that you're all getting a pedicure together...I'm glad you had a good time, but glad you're back ;)

Wendy said...

I wondered what happened to you! That looks so heavenly!! I bet you had a blast! I love sister time. I bet you have so much fun since you have so many sisters!!!

LaNan said...

So don't you wish that all the pedicure chairs were in a circle so you could still talk to everyone. It's a little inconvenient yelling down the row.

Glad you had fun!

Jan said...

Such fun pictures -- I know you had a wonderful time. I miss my sister every day.

Unknown said...

seriously, how cute are you guys? adorable!!! i definitey want to see more pics. do you know how jealous i am of your sisters?!

Anonymous said...

I Can't believe I am the first sister to comment!
I had the BEST time! I'm so glad you came:) Love ya