Tuesday, September 18, 2007

If you can't stand the heat...or the smoke...


Tonight I went to my friend Candice's candle party. The kids were fed, but I left Mark to fend for himself. When I pulled into the garage it smelled like something was burning and I thought something was wrong with my car, but as I came into the house the smell got stronger. So, here's the story (and I'm a little sketchy on the details - but) Mark decided to make himself a frozen pizza and somehow managed to put it on the rack topping side down. Are you thinking "how the heck???"...yup, me too.

10 comments:

Vicki said...

I am sorry Kristen, but Mark got all his cooking skills from his Mom! I taught him everything he knows - but don't we love him? Yes, we do. Sounds like you had a great time in Atlanta with your sisters, I am so jealous!
Love -
California "cookin' Mom"

LaNan said...

That is hilarious!!! When Dev watches the kids I think if the house isn't burned down when I get back then it was a success! How were the candles?

Jan said...

I'm still laughing. Men are so funny -- 'somehow, it landed topping side down'? Funny, funny, funny. So much for relaxation at the candle party, right? hahahaha!

Kristi said...

That is SO funny! I love it...

Ashlee said...

I just can't even imagine how he did that! Men!!!

Shirley said...

I just believe it could happen to anyone,....couldn't it???? (Sure made my day though, you need a good laugh everyday) Thanks, Mark

Kasey said...

Oh man, that is the bomb story! I keep laughing about it. I wish I could have heard his reasoning.

Unknown said...

dude, that is soooo funny!!! perhaps he was preoccupied with his fantasy football?

Wendy said...

Wow! That's a good story to tell! So, the next time he tries to tell you how to do something (when you already have mastered it) just bring up the whole story: "you mean like when you cooked a pizza last time?" That's some good laughs!

Mia said...

That is too funny. Hummm makes you wonder ;)