Monday, July 02, 2007

"dumpboard"


So there was a show on the Disney channel last week about skateboarding/surfing (Johnny Kapahala) and Cooper asked if he could watch it...so I let him and now he totally thinks he needs to be a skateboarder. The other day when we were in the store he said "OK, mom we need to find a skateboard and a helmet" and set off for the toy department like it was a done deal. When I didn't agree that we were in need of such items - he decided to improvise and use his dump truck as a skate board. I guess, if we're smart, we should at least invest in some pads and a helmet. (The music for this post was My Skateboard by the Aquabats if you missed it)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cooper is such a smartie pants. and adorable, as well. love your music selection today! good stuff.

Vicki said...

Oh no - if he is going to skate board then I will have to skate board and I think my Mom grounded me from skate boarding - what to do, what to do? Wow - when did Cooper get so big! He looks like a teenager - don't like it, don't like it a bit! Make him smoke something to stunt his growth will ya?
California Mom (Vicki)

Kristi said...

That's awesome--a skateboarder in the making. He is a cutie pie.

Jan said...

Love your music today. I had a seminary student educate me in the ways of the Aquabats -- and I"m a fan! Also love seeing Cooper skateboarding! Can't wait to have him in Sunbeams! He's a cutie.

melissa walker said...

Cooper does look so "grown up"--he's getting so big!

Kristi said...

THANK YOU!!!! I love it--cute cards. Great CD, too. I have such a crush on Travis right now. And of course Diet Coke, my drink of choice. :) Thanks again...