
For those of you who knew me before I was a mom - you know that I am (was) HUGE into music. I love it, love it, love it. I sometimes like to think I'm a "music snob", but then I have too many "closet favorites" to substantiate that claim (I've been known to sing right along with the Spice Girls, Hillary Duff,Garth Brooks -- to name a few). But having said that - I always think I can tell what a person is like by the music they listen to.
I love how my friend Kristi always has fun music playing on her blog. I'm always excited to see what the day's pick will be. So I finally figured out how to put one on mine.
Today's pick (Lipgloss - Lil' Mama) is one I heard in the car on the way home the other night (on the rare occassion that I'm alone in the car I have to check all the radio stations for fun new stuff and BLAST it when I find it) This one was so ridiculous I loved it immediately. So - here's for a laugh...enjoy.
I love how my friend Kristi always has fun music playing on her blog. I'm always excited to see what the day's pick will be. So I finally figured out how to put one on mine.
Today's pick (Lipgloss - Lil' Mama) is one I heard in the car on the way home the other night (on the rare occassion that I'm alone in the car I have to check all the radio stations for fun new stuff and BLAST it when I find it) This one was so ridiculous I loved it immediately. So - here's for a laugh...enjoy.

4 comments:
Hey, I like this song ;) I'm so glad you have music on your blog!!!I love music, too, and was thinking maybe people were sick of it on my blog, so yay for music!
awesome, girl. i'm a music snob, too, but i love my little guilty pleasures, too. i'm excited to check out your musical taste.
That is my new favorite song! Thanks for sharing and aren't you the clever little monkey. I am going to want some blog lessons when I come down to Austin, pleeeeeeze!
Vicki
I can vouch for Kristen. She has loved music her whole life and she is a music snob. (You forgot to list Donny and Maire under your guilty pleasures). Keep the music coming. It's a great idea....so YOU!
Post a Comment