
Poor Porter started off this morning by smacking his face into the coffee table. It's not the worst of injuries and honestly if we're keeping score there are a couple of wall corners in the house that each need a point, but it just makes me feel so bad. I can tell it really smarts because he has been a GRUMP today...but I can't blame him. Such are the hazards of learning to walk.
On a totally separate note - I've realized something today. When I say "No, no baby" to Porter here is what Cooper hears: "Cooper, come quick, I need your help!" Such a fun day we're having - anyone want to come over and join the fun???

6 comments:
Ah -- poor little guy. That's the hardest part, I think -- watching them crash and burn. I'm glad he wasn't really hurt!
Okay, what's that number for 911? Hey, I don't have an 11 on my phone -you are a brave Mom to take photos like this - kids can (and will) use them against you later in life. Just ranking your already yanked chain. I love the music you select to go with your blog - you are so good and a darn cute Mom as well. Love the 4th of July shot as well. Love -
California Mom
I agree, you are a cute mom. Sorry Porter lost this round to the coffee table. He's SO cute, though!! Good thing you have Cooper around to help you so much :)
Love the Fray, by the way.
part of being a kid is being covered in bumps and bruises. but i hate it, too. poor baby.
Awww. The poor little lamb. I'm sure that he'll be ok today. You're a great mom.
Post a Comment