Thursday, June 07, 2007

happy birthday piper

One of my goals this year was to be better about sending birthday cards. I did great in January, but it pretty much ended there. So now I'm going in a different (easier) direction. I'm following the lead of my cool niece Missy and posting a blog entry for birthdays...we'll see how I do at that. So my first family "shout out" (I've GOT to come up with a better word, but I'll deal with that later) goes to our CUTE AS A BUTTON niece PIPER. Rick and Misty's little girl who, sadly, lives in Australia. MOVE BACK GUYS - we need to see you more often!! Love you!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

How cute is that - Misty and Rick will love it - heck I love it. I want license on what picture you put out on my birthday, however -

Love -
Vicki

Unknown said...

Many thanks Hilton family! Piper's first birthday was loads of fun. We went to Melbourne to see Rick since he's down there for work. I'll be sharing pictures soon.

Back to the packing...

Kristi said...

Cute picture! Cute name, too--I love Piper!

melissa walker said...

Happy birthday Piper, from the "cool" niece! Thanks Kristen for telling people I'm cool!