Wednesday, June 06, 2007

this one goes out to the one i love

Happy Anniversary Mark! 5 years today. Thank you sweetie for five (plus, if you count dating) of the best and most enjoyable years of my life. You keep me sane, you make me laugh and I can't imagine anyone better for me. You rock sweetie!!

11 comments:

melissa walker said...

Congratulations! Here's to many more happy years in your family!

Anonymous said...

OK CUTE! Happy Anniversary you guys. We love ya

LaNan said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a fun cute couple!

Unknown said...

you guys are so dang cute! happy anniversary!

Kristi said...

Wee-Woo! Look at how cute you guys are. Congratulations. I hope you had a great Anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary!!! 5 wonderful years and having a great time - We're so happy for you and wish you many, many more. Love you two and your wonderful cute family.
Love, Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. So many cute pictures. You guys really do make such a great(and cute!)couple!

Vicki said...

How is that possible? 5 years already! It seems like two years ago - wow - time flies when you are having fun! I loved the walk down memory lane with the photos. Kristen, we are thrilled to have you in our lives - thanks for 5 years of fun!
Love -
Vicki and Allen (mom and dad in California)

Unknown said...

Hip hip hooray! Congrats you guys. We love you and your family -- wish we could see you more. Missing you.

Kristi said...

I'm still laughing about your missionary skirt story! Good times.

Anonymous said...

So, I am a "few minutes" late on commenting-- I LOVED your post. These pictures are awesome! It's such a great blessing to find a match live "happily ever after" as the story goes!!
Love you,
The Brocks