
Not long ago we were watching the INCREDIBLES - (the part where Violet and Dash are fighting) and I mentioned to Cooper that it's not nice to say "shut up" or "stupid". Ever since then he has become the "word police". We won't even realize we've said one of "the words" until Cooper comes running from some remote part of the house to inform us of our "violation". It cracks me up...just one more way that kid keeps us on our toes.

4 comments:
so hilarious! next thing you know he'll be charging you for infractions! kids do keep us on our toes, don't they?
Cooper pays attention! He's a smartie. I love it. Rather than correct me, my kids tend to repeat me...not good.
Well, Mark told me recently "we don't say shut up in our family" as I was singing him the song from the Black Eyed Peas - so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree -
Very cute and I love the photo as well! Can't wait to see you guys!
Mom
so cute! I can't wait for that!
Post a Comment