Tuesday, July 12, 2011

grandma shots

Grandma Vicki always takes TONS of pictures (and she's really, REALLY good at it).  She always sends me a CD afterward and I LOVE it.  (Thank you, Vicki)  These are just a few of my favorite shots from her.

How 'bout that stance??  Backyard wiffle ball was a favorite past time this trip.

I'm going to be SO sad when it's time to give those fingers up.
 
Cooper teeing off.

Cute little man.

Bubble gun fights...I love Porter's expression in both of these.



So sweet.  If she weren't already mine I'd steal her!!!!
 
 

 
Wiggling his loose teeth at the Dodger game.
 

2 comments:

Allison said...

Those are darn cute kids. :) We miss you!

vicki said...

I haven't seen any photos of Cooper with the two teeth missing yet. Is he being shy about it? I love the photo of Hadley in the hat, I thought there was another one of her with BYU showing, did I send that one along? Seems like you have been gone forever - miss you all!