Mark planned a date night for us while we were in L.A. He wouldn't tell me a thing about where we were going. Having a surprise to look forward to was exciting and I didn't want to ruin it, so I didn't even try to guess. He took me out to eat at a great restaruant in downtown L.A. and then to the theatre to see Les Miserables. SO fun! It was the first time in a LONG time that we have done something like that. Thanks Grandma Vicki for offering to watch the kiddos!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Date Night
Mark planned a date night for us while we were in L.A. He wouldn't tell me a thing about where we were going. Having a surprise to look forward to was exciting and I didn't want to ruin it, so I didn't even try to guess. He took me out to eat at a great restaruant in downtown L.A. and then to the theatre to see Les Miserables. SO fun! It was the first time in a LONG time that we have done something like that. Thanks Grandma Vicki for offering to watch the kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lucky! I love that show. :) Great surprise Mark!
You two look so cute, out on your "date"!!! Sounds so fun!!
Loved helping plan the surprise. I know Mark loves Les Miserables, so I was thrilled when it was in town. The kids were golden that night too! You two look awesome!
Post a Comment