One of my FAVORITE things about the holidays is getting Christmas cards. To me the perfect card includes first, (and FOREMOST) a picture...second, a brief update and third, a hand written hello (or at least signed by hand). Not all the cards we get meet all these criteria (and that is fine too - we welcome ALL holiday greetings) and I myself, don't always live up to my "perfect card" standards, but that's always the goal.
The other day, in my yearly quest for the perfect card to send out, I wandered over to Shutterfly. They have some AMAZING cards. SO fun to look at...and, from what I've heard, so easy to make. As I was perusing the vast {no, seriously} collection I found that I am drawn to the bright and colorful ones.
Like this...

...or this...

...I LOVE this one (it's definitely a finalist)...

...and last (also a strong contender) this...
The other day, in my yearly quest for the perfect card to send out, I wandered over to Shutterfly. They have some AMAZING cards. SO fun to look at...and, from what I've heard, so easy to make. As I was perusing the vast {no, seriously} collection I found that I am drawn to the bright and colorful ones.
Like this...

...or this...

...I LOVE this one (it's definitely a finalist)...

...and last (also a strong contender) this...
How will I ever choose?? You've really got to check them out. You are SURE to find on that you love. And, if you do - put it on your blog so I can see what goodies you found. Or better yet, send me one!! I'd better get going on mine!!! Chirstmas always sneaks up on me now that I live in Texas. It's hard to think about putting up lights and wrapping presents when it's 75 degrees!!
Are you excited to see which one you get in the mail??? Stay tuned!
Are you excited to see which one you get in the mail??? Stay tuned!

1 comment:
So glad to have you back, but totally understand! Miss you all!
Post a Comment