I didn't know it was possible for someone this young to have a preference for a certain blanket...but it is. Hadley LOVES this blanket. When I wrap her up in it to go to sleep, she will pull it to her face and rub her little nose in it. SOO cute!! She just seems to know that this blanket means "time to sleep" because she settles right in {usually}.
I love this blanket too because it's so girly and yummy soft and absolutely fit for a tiny princess and most of all because it was made by someone I love.

4 comments:
I can't believe how much she changes and is growing up. She's beautiful - love it that she's such a little princess!!
Tat is darling. I love that she already has a favorite blankie
Cher
It is a soft blanket - who wouldn't love it! Be careful that she doesn't end up taking that to college (tee hee)
This is only the 2nd time I've left a comment on a blog-Hope this works!!!
We got your card yesterday, it was so fun to receive it! It was Mad's 18th yesterday, hard to believe that it's been 18 years--seems like just the other day she was a newborn like Hadley and you came into our lives!!
We love you and yours too! Kathryn
Post a Comment